Fire Tech Systems Offers Building Reports
Fire Tech Systems’ inspection staff utilize mobile technology requiring them to scan a bar code on every device being inspected. This scan results in a reported date & time stamp of the inspection or test for every device along with specific data such as model numbers, locations, installation dates, etc.
Powered by BuildingReports’ digital reporting and unique bar code technology, Fire Tech Systems can provide accurate and comprehensive inspections that are fully documented in compliance with regulatory standards. Third Party Verification ensures verifiable, trusted inspection results.
Your inspection report is delivered in real time and stored in a secure online database. Results are instantly retrievable 24/7 from any location for flexible property management. Fire Tech Systems delivers device specific reports with more detail than any other system, including:
- Executive Summary with inspection overview
- Colored Inspection Status Tags for immediate one-look indication
- Discrepancy Report showing manufacturer recalls and industry notifications
- Proposed Solutions with pricing and repair authorization
- Inspection & Testing with Date/Time of test verification for accountability
- Inventory & Warranty (aging) report
Fire Tech Systems makes it easy for you to stay in compliance. Just login, review your report, approve repairs, and have an audit trail of your inspections for up to 5 years. No more paper, no more worries. Unmatched accessibility puts your inspection reports at your fingertips to satisfy AHJs, Insurance Providers, and other facility management.
Benefits to You
- Consistent, reliable and uniform inspection reports
- Access data from secure, online database 24/7 anywhere for flexible property management
- Improves compliance reporting and inventory validation
- Easier, more efficient reporting and tracking system
- Streamlines inspection process
- Ability to compare current and past inspection results