Reports To: Foreman
General Purpose: Assist in installation of fire sprinkler systems in industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
- Helping with installation of water based fire sprinkler systems, including start up through final testing
- Follow verbal and written instruction, read and understand complex construction blueprints, diagrams and specifications used in installation activities
- Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 40 pounds. Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet or more
- Ability to work in a variety of environments, such as temperatures over 100 degrees, cold temperatures, confined spaces, etc.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area. Pick up and properly dispose of all trash associated with assigned work
- Wear appropriate safety equipment as required, including hats and shoes
- Work alternate shifts or weekends to meet customer installation requirements
- Perform duties in accordance with company’s safety policy
- Perform other duties as requested
- Daily submission of required paperwork requested